Setup Requirements for Tutors
All Chatterbug tutors need to fullfill these requirements when tutoring Live Lessons:
- Use a computer or laptop with Chrome or Firefox
- Be in a quiet area with a clean and non-distracting background
- Be well lit
- Have your computer/laptop on a stable surface
- Make sure to use headphones with an integrated microphone
- Pass the Chatterbug Audio & Video Check
- Always have easy access to the HelpDoc: My student can't connect. Please support your students via the chat box following the steps in the HelpDoc in case of connection issues.
Along with your setup, always make sure that you have a fast and reliable internet connection. The minimum download is 4Mbps, the minimum upload is 2Mbps in order to have an okay Live Lesson. You can always test your speed here.
Please get in touch with the Tutor Community Team if you have any questions or concerns via the yellow chat symbol on your Dashboard.