Tutor Dashboard - Levels
How to read the levels section of your tutor dashboard:
- Total Sessions: the number of Live Lessons you have given over time
- Confirmation Rate: the percentage of confirmations of Live Lessons that were assigned to you
- On-time Rate: the percentage of how often you were on-time to your Live Lessons
- Early Cancel Rate: the percentage of how often you cancel 24 hours prior to your Live Lesson
- Attendance Rate: the percentage of how often you show up to your Live Lesson
These numbers are your current percentage (or the amount of sessions you have given) and the numbers and percentages you need to hit in order to move up to the next level. The ‘Goal’ number will update as soon as you move up a level to show what is the next number you need to hit in order to move up to the next level
If you are a new or relatively new tutor, you are in the ‘onboarding’ phase and your dashboard will look a little different until you have taught 20 Live Lessons. This period is designed to give you a chance to get used to the system without any risk of penalty.
What do Tutor Levels mean for you?
To put it simply, the higher your level, the higher the chance for you to get your preferred appointment times. Level 4 tutors will have first priority for their desired Live Lesson slots, and will also have the first opportunity to book available appointments. As soon as there is a new Live Lesson available, level 4 tutors will be notified first, followed by level 3, level 2, and finally level 1. Note that if a student has marked you as a favorite tutor, you will always be notified first when that student requests a lesson, regardless of your current level.